01 January 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

So, a new year, namely 2012, is upon us! So much has seemed to happen in the past two months alone that I look forward to the opportunities this year will procure. As the title suggests, I'm going to name a few of my favorite things or things that just in general make me feel good about myself and my situation. These are listed in no particular order.
-soft blankets
-kittens (and puppies too)
-babies
-cozy pajamas
-Home
-family
-friends
-the Gospel
-the Atonement
-Christmas
-my birthday
-Junior Mints
-sweaters
-scarves
-other cold weather paraphernalia
-hot chocolate
-chocolate cake
-the rain
-the sun
-butterflies
-snapdragons
-daisies
-hearts
-stars
-the fact that some of you followed the two above listings with "and horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons!"
-music
-the male voice (in song, speech, and yes, laughter)
-laughing
-sleep
-blueberries and cream oatmeal
-hugs
-and yes, kisses
-art
-service
-hiking
-my pink bike
-movies
-theater
-cookies
-pretty dresses
-shoes
-thought-out gifts
-thoughts in general
-conversation
-holding hands
-the prophet and the apostles
-prayer
-My Dear Watson scents-y
-school
-learning
-understanding
-listening
-Nutella
-honey
-chunky peanut butter
-chocolate
-when I feel needed
-when I feel wanted
-when I feel included
-when people set out to make me feel comfortable
-spontaneity
-planning
-sunsets on the beach
-photography
-photo-editing
-reading
-writing
-my sight
-my voice
-my hearing
-my ability to feel
-color
-diversity
-similarities
-pillows
-snuggling
-weddings
-temples
-roommates :)

Well, I feel sufficiently warm. How about you? What are some of your favorite things? <3

3 comments:

  1. -converse
    -fuzzy toe socks (or really any kind of cool socks)
    -chocolate
    -pizza
    -parmesan cheese
    -doctor who
    -OWL CITY /ADAM YOUNG!!!! <3 <3 <3
    -purple
    -yummy old books
    -jamba juice!!
    -whenever the heater's on
    -friends
    -adorable love stories
    -blue sky
    -intelligent conversation
    -word games
    -warm windy summer nights
    -Jane Austen men :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm, i second most everything above, except for switch guys to gals, and add llamas, really big watches, trials that help me grow, traveling, seeing my long lost family, and hanging out with someone special on cold nights with fires in fire places while reading a good book in a big comfy chair with the occasional conversation inter spaced from time to time. yea i think that covers it. thank you for the fuzzy feelings and warm thoughts. apologies for the deleted post had to add something

    ReplyDelete